Wednesday 3 April 2024

20240402 Astro equipment open box

Great news!

Finally set up my Astro tools without any electronic connection testing. I bought them since early last year but never touched until now. How lazy am I! 

What are the next steps? Study, yes studying! All owner’s manuals and the apps. I predict that there is no photo can be shown before I studied the Astro editing software. It is a MUST to lock myself into my studying room in certain weeks. 

Equipments: 

Celestron C6 f10 OTA 
Celestron 0.63 Reduser 
HyperStar C6 v4 
ZWO ASI Air Pro ZWO ASI 30mm f4 Guiding-scope w/t ASI 20mm Mini CCD 
ZWO Filter Drawer w/t 2" duo-Band Filter 
ZWO EAF Auto focus motor 
The old mount - iOptron ZEQ25 

**Planning: 2M Dome observatory in the garden 

Wish my Observatory will be available soon.












No comments:

Post a Comment

20240424 York Minster Panorama

  A cold and busy afternoon in York Minster. Applied Stereographic Panorama to test the photo stitching function. Moving objects were very...