Thursday 13 March 2008

Food Product for The Charterhouse

Need to say thank you Junko san of Hong Kong NAVI. She introduced me to take 8 items of food photo for The Charterhouse.
The first step I needed to do when I reached the hotel was taking the nice group photo for the hotel management staff.
After the group photo, I started to prepare studio light for the food.
I was dreaming when working with such a romantic environment in Gazebo Restaurant and Harry's Bar.
Do anyone like to taste the fresh food ?
Just visit the restaurant and select any one set of food as you like.








2 comments:

  1. Dear Banny,

    I'm referred by Cindy Lee (Mrs Tung) to be your model:) Pls visit my blog, appreciate your comments:)

    Cheers:)
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angel

    Many thanks for your interesting.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

20240402 Astro equipment open box

Great news! Finally set up my Astro tools without any electronic connection testing. I bought them since early last year but never touched u...